- Action and Lubrizol win GIGA/WfMC Global Excellence Award, North American Region.
- Action launches eBRM2000 3.0 for professional service firms (Matrix for the 21st century).
- Action granted patent 6,073,109 for a computerized method and system for managing business processes using linked workflows.
- Action granted patent 6,058,413 for a method and apparatus which is used to enable application developers to generate workflow enabled applications.
- Action ships ActionWorks Metro 5.1.
- Baylor Health Care System selects Metro and Netscape servers and browsers for web-based business process management applications.
- Sandia National Labs selects Metro and Netscape servers and browsers for web-based business process management applications.
- Action ships ActionWorkflow® Enterprise Series 3.0.
- Action signs OEM agreement with Cincom.
- Action launches TeamAction Metro Reseller Program.
- Action ships ActionWorks Metro, "world's first business process management solution for the Internet."
- Action partners with PeopleSoft and Minolta.
- Action signs OEM agreements with Saros and PC DOCS.
- Action ships ActionWorkflow Manager for Lotus Notes, version 1.5.
- Action ships ActionWorkflow System for Microsoft NT,
- Action ships ActionWorkflow Analyst first desktop business process modeling software.
1983 to 1992
- Action ships complete family of ActionWorkflow products.
- Action granted patent 5,208,748 for a method and apparatus for structuring and managing human communications by explicitly defining the types of communications permitted between participants.
- Action co-founds Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC).
- Action announces ActionWorkflow products.
- MHS sold to Novell, Inc., Coordinator sold to Da Vinci.
- First license to IBM for early work management technology.
- Action and Novell team to deliver MHS (Mail Handling System); NetWare MHS ships.
- Action ships first version of Coordinator.
- Action Technologies founded by Fernando Flores, Ph.D.(UC Berkeley), and Terry Winograd, Ph.D. (Stanford), co-authors of Understanding Computers and Cognition.
| Copyright © 1999-2017 Action Technologies Inc.
|ActionWorks, the Action Technologies business process analysis and redesign methodology, and the Business Interaction Model are protected under US Patents 6,073,109; 6,058,413; 5,734,837; 5,630,069; and 5,208,748